- Adherence to laws, ordinances, etc., concerning personal information KOTANI CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") will adhere to all Japanese laws, ordinances and other regulations relating to the protection of personal information and handle all personal information properly.
Collection, use and provision of personal information
Regarding the collection and use of personal information
The Company may request the provision of personal information when needed in the performance of business operations.
In obtaining such information, we will make a written or an oral explanation regarding the purpose of obtaining said information.
Provided, however, that in either of the following cases the aforementioned explanation may be omitted when the purpose of use of the information is judged obvious.
- In the case where personal information is provided through discussions with the Company’s person in charge or the like, an exchange of business cards, etc.
- In the case where business cards, etc., are received by the Company at a trade show, industry event, etc.
Regarding the provision of personal information
We will not disclose the personal information provided by you to any third party without your consent. If it becomes necessary to disclose your personal information to a third party, we will do so only after obtaining your express consent.
- Regarding the collection and use of personal information
- Outsourcing of the handling of personal information When it is necessary for the performance of business operations, we may outsource the handling of personal information. In such a case, we will select a contractor that properly handles personal information and will conclude an agreement with the contractor to ensure its proper handling, while also conducting examinations of the contractor’s status of execution thereof.
- Proper control over personal information In order to achieve the proper control of personal information, we will establish internal regulations and an organization for internal control, while providing education for employees. In order to address related technical aspects, we will work to protect personal information by taking appropriate measures for the prevention of unauthorized access to personal information, as well as the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc., of personal information, while continuously examining and reviewing the status of implementation thereof.
Contact organization regarding the handling of personal information
Please contact the following organization if you have any questions, complaints, or requests for the disclosure of information, etc., with regard to the Company's handling of personal information. We will address it promptly within a reasonable range.
(in charge of the protection of personal information)
- E-mail inquiries
- Review of the policy on the protection of personal information In order to take every possible measure for the protection of personal information in the future, we will make revisions of this policy as appropriate to keep pace with situational changes, such as changes in practical business affairs and the amendment of relevant laws and ordinances.